Recipe : Salmon Soup Unique Recipe!


Every Tuesday and Friday at Megara (Greece) held Laiki. Laiki is, sort of surprised the market in the street. Where fishermen and farmers sell their work directly, to consumers who come from all over the city. In Laiki market you can get a variety of fish and fresh vegetables. This Friday I buy some fish. I am interested in the Salmon fish head, because the first I often have lunch at the market Monday, which happened close to where I work at that time.

On this occasion I tried to cook the salmon, I have been purchasing in Laiki.

Ingrediants:

1 Salmon Fish Head
1 clove of chopped red onion
1 clove chopped onion
2 clove garlic chopped
3 cm ginger
3 cm ginger
1 leaf Serai
1 carrot
1 tomato
1 spoon leaves that have been chopped celery
1 red pepper chopped
2 cups water


Preparation:
Tumis onion and garlic until golden brown, then add ginger, ginger, leaves Serai, and carrot. Then enter the salmon. Pour water and cook up to 10 minutes. Before the situation presented in the still hot add the sliced tomatoes, fresh sliced onion, celery leaves, and chili. Dech ready to enjoy!

Post a Comment